Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Scout's 1st Post


Hi. Hi. I'm Scout. Squirrel? Did you say squirrel? Where!? Where!? Oh, no? Ok, nevermind...but tell me if you do see one! So, today I was at the park...yayayayay! park! party at the park! butt smelling! yayayay! park!...and there were these two prissy pomeranians that were just like pissed cause me and my friend Bijon, he's a puppy...I like puppies...puppies like to wrestle...I LOVE wrestling. I want to be the next China...but not so big...I'm little...but little dogs rock! Whoohoo! So Bijon and I were wrestling. Yeah wrestling! And we knock into them and the bitches go "Excccccuse me! Take your hooligan play somewhere else...we're holding a serious conversation!" Hooligan? What in the heck does that mean? Orca says it's a golf term. Golf is lame...it would be fun if you got to chase the ball...Ball! Ball! Gotta run.

Sorry, I'm back. Monkey thinks golf would be cool if you got to tackle people. He likes tackling. He's been tackled a lot. I like balls...Ball! Ball! I want it!

Ok, last time, I promise. So after those pomeranians called us a golf term I said "more like cooligans, at least we're not a bunch of farty..haha...fart... fooligans like you." Yeah! Told them! Bijon gave me a paw for that...paw...paw...do I get a biscuit? But Honeybear told me I should have said "Arrre you zalcking about God's borrredom aphter zee zeventh day of crrreation.?" And when they say "no" say "zu should bee." Honeybear is weird. She says she is a Nile ist. Why does she like rivers?

Whooohooo,
Scout

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scout -
    There is a big pile of dog crap out front ... ya wanna go roll around in it???
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete