Monday, April 20, 2009

Possibly All Time Fave Dog Video

Would be even better without Harry Connick Jr. singing in the background - he is someone I dislike for no real reason. It could have something to do with his role as Dr. Leo Markus on Will and Grace. Leo bothered me not because he was a cheater with bad-timing but because in the twenty-so episodes before he sinned, he was too good. I get the feeling Connick is a little too good as well--on top of looks and talent, he doesn't drink, he's a dedicated father and he gives not just money, but time, to charity. I was very excited to find out he was arrested in 1992 for gun possession. I need overwhelmingly moralistic people to fail sometimes in order to feel better about myself. Does this make me a bad person?

Oh, right, the video:

No comments:

Post a Comment