Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Challah At Me





Hi! Hi! Hi! I went hiking at this big park..park! Woohoo! So we were at an off-leash dog hiking park in Runyon…Run! Run! I’m Chasing you! Run! Sorry, Runyon Canyon. So, me and Julie, we...we went up to the tippy tippy top. And I made friends with a little kid who had a stuffed animal. I LOVE stuffed animals. I rip their heads off and take out all the insides! So the kid was making me jump for it. I thought I would get to tear it apart or at least get a treat. TREAT! TREAT! Yayayayayay. But all I got was mad! So, I tried to howl like my Beagle friend Big Scout. But it didn’t sound right. Beagles must practice a lot...like Orca does with sports. I think Big Scout should be on American Idol – she’s better than the blind guy...why doesn’t the blind guy get a dog? Dog? Where? Dog? Oh, I said that. So I think Big Scout should go help the blind guy and also take his place. But anyway, I REALLY wanted to rip that toy’s head off. Julie said it was a Challah Bear or something but I was confused cause it’s another month till Passover. Howling wasn’t working so I jumped on the bench and distracted the little boy with face kisses...Kisses! Woohoo. I love to give kisses...especially face ones. He dropped the Challah Bear and I snatched it. I figured Julie would try to get it - she always wants whatever I have but I yelled “go get your own Challah Bear” and ran into a bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment