Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When Pugsly was King

Some little daschund stole my ball today. Ten balls in the park and the brat needs mine. There used to be respect in this park. Back in '05 you wouldn't dream of messing with an elders ball. It's cause these kids these days are all spoiled. Some of them wear sweaters when it's chilly. We're dogs, that's what our fur is for. And if you're a little cold you deal with it. These babies go cry to mommy over
everything. I knocked down that Izzy and gave her a few growls cause she got in my way when I was getting my ball. And she got herself so worked up she went over to mommy for an inhaler, nearly hyperventalated. Back in the day, you just sucked it up - didn't need no goddam inhaler. I'd rather suffocate than let the other guys know I need an inhaler. You give up your toughness and you're just a punk like the rest of 'em. And we don't need no more punks here.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Chloe,

    I want to bite your ears!!!

    -Scout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Pugsly: dogs in sweaters are stupid. Although even worse is cats in sweaters, as they just look terribly, tremendously sad.

    Wait, am I allowed to mention cats in here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love scouts input... star & port are ready to blog. so watch out!

    loive the pug video too

    ReplyDelete